Rabon Law Firm, PLLC
225 East Worthington Avenue
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203
- Office Depot Agrees to Pay $43 Million to Resolve Allegations Under the California False Claims Act
- Ten Largest False Claims Act Settlements By Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospital System Pays Over $98 Million to Resolve FCA Allegations
- Shipping Company To Pay $9 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- 2013 Was a Record Year for the False Claims Act
Other FCA Blogs We Follow
DisclaimerBy accessing this website you agree to the terms of this disclaimer. The content on this website is not legal advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. You also acknowledge that the confidentiality of internet-based emails cannot be guaranteed. If you wish to contact us by telephone, please call 704-247-3247; or you may contact us by U.S. mail at: Rabon Law Firm, PLLC, 225 E. Worthington Ave., Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28203.
- Some images on this website are public domain photos courtesy of the U.S. Department of Defense. Use of military imagery does not imply or constitute endorsement of the Rabon Law Firm or its services by the Department of Defense.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Tuomey Healthcare System Ordered to Pay Over $237 Million for Stark Law and False Claims Act Violations
Earlier this month, a judge ordered Tuomey Healthcare System (“Tuomey”) to pay $237.5 million, after a jury found that the company violated the Stark Law and the False Claims Act.
The SEC announced on Tuesday, October 1, 2013, an award of more than $14 million to a whistleblower whose information – provided to the SEC through his or her attorneys – resulted in an SEC enforcement action which led to … Continue reading
On September 25, 2013, the Department of Justice announced that Kan-Di-Ki LLC, doing business as Diagnostic Laboratories and Radiology, will pay $17.5 million to settle claims that the company fraudulently billed Medicare and California’s Medicaid program (Medi-Cal).