Rabon Law Firm, PLLC
225 East Worthington Avenue
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203
- Office Depot Agrees to Pay $43 Million to Resolve Allegations Under the California False Claims Act
- Ten Largest False Claims Act Settlements By Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospital System Pays Over $98 Million to Resolve FCA Allegations
- Shipping Company To Pay $9 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- 2013 Was a Record Year for the False Claims Act
Other FCA Blogs We Follow
DisclaimerBy accessing this website you agree to the terms of this disclaimer. The content on this website is not legal advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. You also acknowledge that the confidentiality of internet-based emails cannot be guaranteed. If you wish to contact us by telephone, please call 704-247-3247; or you may contact us by U.S. mail at: Rabon Law Firm, PLLC, 225 E. Worthington Ave., Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28203.
- Some images on this website are public domain photos courtesy of the U.S. Department of Defense. Use of military imagery does not imply or constitute endorsement of the Rabon Law Firm or its services by the Department of Defense.
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Hawaiian cargo container shipping company, Matson Navigation Co., has agreed to pay the United States $9 million to resolve allegations that the company violated the False Claims Act (FCA).
According to Department of Justice (DOJ) statistics, 2013 saw a record number of relator-initiated (“qui tam”) False Claims Act lawsuits.
In U.S. ex rel. Tran v. Computer Sciences Corp., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 90757 (D.D.C. June 3, 2014), the District Court for the District of Columbia denied a motion to dismiss in a case alleging violations of the False Claims … Continue reading
Yesterday, the Supreme Court granted certiorari in U.S. ex rel. Carter v. Haliburton Co., 710 F.3d 171 (4th Cir. 2013).